The Yachting Malta 2020 Windsurfing Festival will be held at Malta Young Sailors Club in St. Paul's Bay on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th August.The festival will be governed by the rules as defined in The Racing Rules of Sailing 2017-2020 Windsurfing edition, which can be read at this link The festival's Notice of Race may be read at this link
The festival shall have the following classes:
- Sailing on a triangular course - All Long boards with a maximum sail size of 7.5m² including the LT class (One Design) scored separately. Beginners with Not more than two years’ experience will sail the same course, scored separately.
- Sailing on a reaching course - Slalom course for boards with no centerboard.
- Sailing an individual timed run - Freestyle sailing competition.
The event schedule will be as follows:
- Wednesday 5th August 19:30hrs Payment for online registration & briefing at RMYC, Ta’ Xbiex
- Saturday 8th August Final Briefing at 1030hrs
- Windsurf Parade at 1100hrs.
- Racing 1300hrs till 1800hrs. Including Qualifications for Slalom.
- Sunday 9th August Racing 1200hrs till 1600hrs. Gold and Silver fleet Slalom finals.
The entry fee is EUR20.00 per board if paid at the briefing on 5th August 2020.
You may register by filling in the form at the link below.